Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Waters of March


From: Katy
Date: March 2, 2011 5:51:22 AM PST
Subject: jobim waters march
To: Linda

Linda,

I found my Waters of March Aguas de Marco on an Antonio Carlos Jobim cassette, and listened to it this morning with breakfast. It was recorded in 1974, Elis Regina and Jobim do the vocals. Really nice. I think I have another recording around here somewhere, but can't remember who does it----Brazilian I think. The music fits our recent weather....heavy downpours on the last day of Feb, frog chokers, duck drownders; but today is clear and the creek level is no longer alarming. Crocuses up, but the ones I planted last fall haven't bloomed. Darn gardening!

My 'puter is acting up, too. Internet explorer not working, but I can
get/receive mail. Don't know what that is about. I'll have to go to the
library again to view the world through a computer screen.

Tell me how you are.