Sunday, March 07, 2010

And The Award for Best Pancake Goes To



















Jane Underwood for her magnificent recipe which calls for only 3 ingredients (not counting salt). I've made it four times with great results each time–it's that simple. You'll need a banana, an egg, and some crispy almonds. You can get the details here. The thing about it is that it's gluten-free, so I thought Tom would be interested. But I've ended up eating all four pancakes myself and every time I ask him if he'd like me to cook one for him, he demurs.

When I sat down at the computer in order to announce the Best Pancake, I asked Tom if he'd turn on the TV so I could hear how they announce the awards at the Oscars. I wanted to announce the Best Pancake the same way.

Just as he turned it on they were announcing Best Director and getting ready to announce Best Film. What a satisfying final ten minutes of the show.

I just watched Logorama, the winner of the Best Animated Short. Did anyone else see it? What did you think?