Friday, February 16, 2007

Photo Booth










photo by Lawrence's
MacBook Pro


From: Lawrence
Subject: macbook
Date: February 15, 2007 11:47:33 AM PST

hi linda

well, the department finally got the macbook pro recently so this weekend i was going to borrow it to familiarize myself with the operating system. are you going to be around on friday anytime so i can show it to you and maybe you could give some direction?

From: linda
Subject: macbook
Date: February 15, 2007 11:53:42 AM PST

Sure! I should be here after 2:00--I'd love to see it!
Linda

From: lawrence
Subject: macbook
Date: February 15, 2007 12:02:03 PM PST

linda

i will call in advance of coming over.
it really looks elegant and from what i hear, very powerful.
i really want to be able to utilize its capability.

thanks again and regards,
lawrence

After today, Lawrence will be able to utilize its capability to the fullest. I was able to show him not only how to use the power cord, but how to turn the computer off. Also, how to set it up so that the fortune cookie was the symbol for his account instead of the dog.

On the other hand, he introduced me to Google Earth. (God in heaven. Download it immediately.) SketchUp, too. Both are free. Also, we discovered Photo Booth as evidenced above.

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!