Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Meltdown

 

















Dear Easter Rabbit:

Please keep my computer healthy so I don't have to race it to the emergency room like I did last night. I want to go outside this evening when the tide is low.

Has anyone else noticed that every time something goes wrong with your computer (or heating system or refrigerator or plumbing--or you) that it happens either on a Friday afternoon or a Saturday? When all doctors and repair people are impossible to reach? My computer had been feeling low, and finally had a meltdown late yesterday afternoon. When I revived it enough to make an appointment there were only 2 left--and a notice that said the Apple Store was closed today for Easter. I grabbed the 5:45 one and I was lucky!

p.s. So far, so good. Thanks, Max Gerhardt, for your ingenious help.