Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Wish List





















I found this through SWISSMISS:
OSTRICH offers a micro environment in which to take a warm and comfortable power nap at ease. It is neither a pillow nor a cushion, nor a bed, nor a garment, but a bit of each at the same time. Its soothing cave-like interior shelters and isolates your head and hands (mind, senses and body) for a few minutes, without needing to leave your desk. 





















I was so excited about Ostrich that I sent the photos to Aggles right away. Aggles, in turn, shot this (below) right back at me, from her own wish list. Enthralled, I called Tom in to see it. He pointed out that the sandwich holder would fit right inside the ostrich. So now I have two things on my wish list. What's on your wish list?

from Geekosystem