Thursday, November 12, 2009

NaNoWriMo













Aggles is giving National Novel Writing Month a test run this year.

Today she e-mailed me: I’m loving reading the NaNo forum to see what the serious and not so serious writers are saying. This is my favorite thing that I’ve found so far today:

I am not a writer. Last year I found NaNo and decided to give it a try. I found it hilarious to think that the writers kept saying the characters were being bad and not sticking to the story. I was like "umm, you're writing them." Then mine rebelled. Turns out those writers weren't lying after all. The characters really do just use your body to get their story onto the page. -jennmomto4

Do the figures in your drawings do that? Do they rebel and want to be a different color or to be surrounded by different objects than you first conceive?