Sunday, March 26, 2006

Good Mood Glass



















Every evening I have a glass of red wine. Why red? Because if you have type-A blood, which I do, red wine is on the beneficial foods list, and I try to be conscious of my health in the evenings. Also red because our wine aficionado friend Scott informed me that all wine would be red if it could.

But back to the issue at hand: which is, if I'm in a good mood, I'll drink out of the glass on the left. If I'm not in such a good mood, I'll drink out of the type of glass on the right. The glass on the left came from my Grandmother's house.

So if you ever come over, and I'm drinking out of the glass on the right, you'll know that you probably won't want to hang around long.

Did you notice that the glass on the right is half empty? The glass on the left is half full.