Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Facebook Facelift








You know those five photos at the top of your new Facebook profile page? They can be controlled after all. I've missed having Graffiti on my home page and had all but given up on Facebook because of it.

Every time I'd write something in response to a friend's update and hit the "comment" button, I would realize too late that I hadn't said at all what I meant to say. I'm better with pictures.

The new format offered a glimmer of hope for my social skills. When I googled Control! Help! Desperate! How to manage those 5 new facebook photos, the first article that came up was from my old hometown newspaper in Knoxville. The pictures at the top are the result. They're much more telling than any bio I could write, and they say exactly what I mean to say.