Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fuzzle-Duzzle

Last night Mom said: I don't know what came over me the other day.

Me: What do you mean?

Mom: You know–about you and me.

Me: Oh, you mean when you asked who you should introduce me as?

Mom: Yes. My brain just went fuzzle-duzzle. (I hadn't heard the term "fuzzle-duzzle" before and had to grab a piece of paper and write it down.)

Me: Well, even though you weren't sure who I was, did I seem to be a nice person?

Mom: Yes! I was proud to be called your mother!

p.s. I left my camera cable in SF, so can't post any photos I've taken since Stray's show. The morning after Stray's show, I borrowed Stray's husband's cable. Note to Pat: When you delivered the cable to me in room 310 and sat down for a minute to demonstrate the iPhone Blues Band, you left the blueberry pastry you had just bought at Trio. It only had one bite taken out of it, but I want to assure you that it didn't go to waste.