Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Vote for Gina is a Vote for Me













Please click this safe link and vote for Gina's green business. You can vote once a day on any one computer.

If she gets the most votes, she'll win an iPad. If she wins an iPad, she's promised to let me play with it over a large pizza, which she'll spring for out of her own pocket.

Gina and I worked for the same publishing company in Tennessee. I didn't know her at the time. I never went out of my office except for lunch. But recently I met her on Facebook and she quickly became one of my FFF's. Then I found out she lives right down the coast.

She wrote a book called Is It You, Me, or Adult A.D.D. and it's won four book awards.

Her contest entry:

Gina, CHADD of Northern California
We work to help adults with ADHD tackle challenges such as impulse spending and clutter accumulation. Overall, managing one's ADHD means living more consciously, the heart of "going green."