Monday, December 16, 2013

My Trip to Tennessee

In Fall Branch: me, Norma (Tom's super stepmom), Diane, Tom, and Richard (Norma's son).

And in case you're curious what the people above really look like: Richard, Norma, Diane, Tom
My friend Katy lives in Limestone. We met in 1977–my first day of work in the bookstore.

In Midway to visit Katy's sister, a beekeeper. We get away with two kinds of honey.
Catching the Greyhound Bus to Chattanooga

Aggles has our hotel room prepared when I walk in

Great finds at the Chattanooga Craft Fair

Aggles at City Cafe Diner

Home again

11 comments:

mari said...

Love you, Linda. You're the best.

Linda Davick said...

I love you, Mari. You're the one.

Gina said...

Hi sweetie, looks like a wonderful trip. Love your bespotted muffler!

Welcome home, where you belong!

Linda Davick said...

Thank you for the welcome home, Gina! Katy-in-the-photo gave me that bespotted muffler a long time ago & I love it too.

DAK said...

Is Chatanooga your home?

Linda Davick said...

DAK, yes! Chattanooga is my home.

stray said...

the bus!!!! What city was that terminal in?

Linda Davick said...

Stray, I know!!! This was the Greyhound station in Knoxville (on Magnolia).

stray said...

I though the station looked familiar! It was scary back in about, oh, 1980, when I was there a time or two before I had a car!!!

stray said...

Actually, though, that might be a new terminal?

Linda Davick said...

Stray, it's the same old terminal! Right by (what's now) the Old City.