Sunday, June 28, 2009

Earth to NASA





























e-mail from Aggles:


Unkay. New job for you.

October 9th of this year NASA is bombing the moon. I love NASA and I love space exploration but does this plan not sound a little off-base?

Why do we have to bomb everything in sight? The desire to colonize the Moon and outer space doesn't make sense when we can't even keep our own planet clean.

I think you should stop what you're doing and start working on some adorable protest t-shirt, messenger bag, and coffee mug designs.

I just can’t believe we are bombing the moon.
Morons.

••••••••••••

I agree. Don't we have enough things to blow up here on earth without picking on the moon? The rocket will crash into the moon at 5,600 mph, creating a new "crater" 5 miles wide.

I designed the shirt. You can buy it at our Earth to NASA shop. We've only marked them up $1.00, but still they cost an arm and a leg. Aggles, you may have to come and set up a t-shirt operation in our basement.

Wait. I just set up an economy site. The shirts are white and not so eleganté, but you can buy the value t-shirt for $9.99 as opposed to $19.99. Or the classic thong for $8.99.