Monday, May 15, 2006

A Good Day for Mail

A package in the mail from Roger










Holly Hostess and her parasite pals. The box says: "Here is the girl with small friends of life present for always. Some irritation she finds with them, but much fun and love is to be shared."






And not only that: Music. I love this CD. I'm listening to it now, for the 6th time. Roger and Jose are taking off for London, Paris, Barcelona, Prague, Venice & Florence in a couple of weeks, and I'm glad they didn't sell this CD at their yard sale.
p.s. Roger, if that woman didn't buy Jose's coat, I will.

from Roger later in the week:
My dear Linda:
I'm not ignoring you -- just running so many errands for the trip (Note to self: Buy some crackers to eat as we're strolling along the Champs Elysees!!)

Linda, I love your blog entry -- those parasites (scratch, scratch) look PERFECT photographed -- very colorful. By the way, I hope you've read the warning about NOT PUTTING THEM IN YOUR MOUTH!! Very dangerous!!

Let me talk to Jose about his coat. I'm sure he'll love to unload it on you -- er, send it to you. Can we make this transaction when we come back from the trip? So busy right now...crackers... And don't put those parasites in your mouth!

Linda, I got a second Dave's True Story CD, but I sold it at the yard sale. I like the first one, the one I sent you, better. That's why I couldn't sell it! That's why I had to send it to a friend who appreciates music! WHY...WON'T...YOU...BELIEVE...ME!!??!!

Linda, as Mark Twain used to say, KEEP ON TRUCKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Congrats on your "music download"...whatever THAT is...geez, you kids today...