Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Girl With The Cracked Nail Polish



















You're probably wondering: How can she let her beautiful nail polish become so cracked and unkempt?

It happened in the course of a movie! A very tense movie. A movie I never wanted to see in the first place–but one that turned out to be the best film I've seen all year.

The reviews are lukewarm and I never could get into the book at all. BUT YOU MUST GO SEE THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO!

I'm way behind; Tom wanted to see it from the moment it first came out but I resisted and resisted and resisted.

And guess what comes out in three days? The Girl Who Did Something Else. (I can't remember the title at the moment, but it's the second in the series and I'm going to see it this weekend instead of waiting until it's out on DVD.)