Sunday, September 06, 2009

Farmers' Market






















Today Tom decided to try a new farmers' market–the one at Stonestown. Since Stonestown is a mall, I decided to accompany him. I'm sorry to report that this farmers' market was as miserable as any other I've struggled through. But they did have a cattle corn booth where the guy popped the corn in a giant vat on the spot. And once the mall finally opened and I was able to escape, I discovered a wonderful tea shop called Lupicia Fresh Tea.

It took a long time to get home because the Great Highway was closed. By the time we drove up 45th Avenue we were starving and not in very good moods. After lunch I took these leftover berries out on the back porch and set the camera to macro. When I look at little things up close it calms me down.