Friday, September 28, 2012

Vest Mania, Con't.

Kristin's daughter in vest. Cody in blue collar.
























From: Aggles
To: Linda

Do you remember when we were growing up that only divorced ladies who smoked cigarettes wore leopard prints?

To: Aggles
From: Linda

I do remember Mrs. H. driving us to school in her leopardskin pants, smoking cigarettes and playing "Is That All There Is" over and over on her 8-track.

----

From: Barbara
To: Linda

I just love that vest, you know I have to have that one too now! ;o) We have a Costco here and I will look if it's there.

----

From: Waldrop
Subject: Vest inspection notice
To: Linda
 
Dear Ms. W. Davick,

It has come to my attention that you recently received a vest purchased at Costco, though you are not yourself a member of that esteemed establishment. While that is not expressly forbidden, as Vest Inspector for Costco it is my duty to inform you that all vests received by non-members must be inspected by me or my staff and certified with a little tiny stamp. Please send the vest to the Florida Vest Inspection Dept. located in Altamonte Springs, in care of Barbara, the Florida Vest Inspection Dept. Goods Receiver. You will be reimbursed for postage in full sometime.

Thenk yew.

Very sincerely,

Waldrop
Vest Inspector
Magnifying Glass #31092834759387883766 (All numbers are registered on the WEB somewhere for your protection.)

P.S. Inspection is guaranteed to be finished in time for Easter 2014, should you plan to wear it on the promenade.

P.P.S. Don't forget to send the Vest immediately. Thenk yew once again.