Thursday, January 27, 2011

Colleen and Me


I got to meet Colleen Wainwright today!

Marilyn interviewed her a couple of weeks ago on La Salonniere. When I read the interview I felt an immediate kinship with her and what's more, I knew she would be able to solve all of my problems.

I asked to be her friend on Facebook even though she had posted a polite warning that asked you not to "friend" her if she didn't already know you.

We hit it right off and then she told me she was coming to San Francisco for MacWorld. I knew I had to meet her.

Today we had a divine lunch down in the dungeon at Out the Door. When we emerged back out into broad daylight (after making one stop at CocoaBella) I was pretty sure that most of my problems had been solved. I felt like I had spent four years with my life coach. But even better, I felt like I had spent much too short a time with a real friend.

Thanks, Marilyn, for introducing us.