Monday, March 22, 2010

Mimi's Cake



















I'm so excited because tonight I'll finally get to meet Mari and Mimi and Wolf. They're coming over for dinner and I just finished decorating Mimi's flourless chocolate cake. She's 5 months old. All the candies have little m's on them for "Mimi." They're m&m's. You know, I'm not sure Mimi can eat cake yet.


















Mimi ended up drinking her dinner. We had to eat her cake for her.

























A good time was had by all. The Norwegian flag flew proudly beside our driveway to beckon our guests. (Wolf moved to Los Angeles from Oslo, Norway, in order to study cinematography at the American Film Institute where he met Mari.)

We almost were able to talk Marilyn and Jeffrey into driving over from Sacramento. They were ready to hop into the car until Jeffrey got called away to Portland. WAH!


Wednesday: It's decided. Mari, Wolf, and Mimi are moving to San Francisco. Mari and I are going to eat cookies and ride our Vespas every day. Did I mention that Sally and Hubcap are moving here, too?