Wednesday, March 03, 2010

20 Years Ago Today













Journal entry / March 3, 1990

Signed, Sealed, Delivered
You Make Me Feel
You're So Far Away
Let Me Get What I Want This Time


These songs were at the end of the Gershwin tape Roger sent me back at Halloween! I never even heard them til tonight!!! I danced to Stevie Wonder.


Today was not exactly a peak day.
My car was out of commission.
I washed some windows.
Started a painting of a bug eating bug food from a bowl.


I can't pick up Jamie tomorrow for breakfast. Piss. I'm stuck at home.


I ironed.
Slaves of New York by Tama Janowitz and a glass of wine saved my life.


Tom called. He and Armin seem to entertain a lot. That would be hard for me, you know what I mean?


I wrote to Don. He left me a message on my machine Thurs; but I couldn't really ever talk, so I didn't call him back.


Do people who like fiction like good food, as opposed to people who like electronics?