Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spare Change?






















I'm not really panhandling. I asked Tom if he would take a photo of me so I could "Presto" it to my mom tonight.

He said OK–if first I would remove my baseball cap and sunglasses.

I see what you mean, Tom. Removing my hat and sunglasses undoubtedly enhances the photo!

Not that anybody's counting, but this is the third week in a row I've accompanied Tom to the farmers' market. Will I be rewarded?

Maybe, because later this afternoon we hit the beach. It's been weeks since I've walked or jogged. See that dot (below) in the distance? That's Tom. It shows how annoyingly slow I was going. I turned around and drove back home, and Tom agreed to walk back by way of Safeway and buy wine. Will he come back with champagne-in-a-can? We'll see.