Sunday, July 08, 2007

Dream




















Bea Peltre


Me
: Tom, did you have a dream last night?

Tom: ... Wait ... I think I did.
Me: Was I the star?
Tom: ... Yes.
Me: What did I do?
Tom: You fixed me a great dinner. That's how I knew it was a dream.

Bea Peltre (that's her photo above) will be teaching a class in food photography at the BlogHer Conference, which is July 27-29. Lara Ferroni will be teaching it with her. I cannot wait. But guess who else will be there.
Amy Sedaris.
Esther Dyson.
Susie Bright.
Elizabeth Edwards. (look at her favorite books.)

So go ahead and sign up, even though I know you're not the conference type. It's a measly $200.
........................................................................................................
p.s. I almost forgot to post a photo of what I made Tom for dinner tonight. (Nachos with a giant hotdog on top.)