Monday, July 03, 2006

Thank You, Roger.














I had a bad feeling this evening as Tom and I were walking on the Coastal Trail. I knew the blog had been looking very gray lately, and that I had to post some color tonight, or else. I was so desperate that I started shooting flowers. "This is not the real me," I told Tom.

Luckily when I got home, I had a postcard. On the front was a picture by Nathalie Dieterie called Petite Fleur. Even though that means Little Flower, it was a lot more me than the flower photos I had been shooting.

On the back, Roger had decided to try a makeover on himself, inspired perhaps by my own makeover.

















Thank you, Roger, for sparing my reader from a series of earnest nature photographs.










First in a
Series of Earnest Nature Photographs