Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween in Penghu




















From: Grace
Date: October 27, 2010 7:04:05 PM PDT
Subject: We like your book!
To: Linda

Hi Linda,

I am an English teacher from Penghu, Taiwan. I am now teaching in an elementary school. This year, we have a new foreign teacher, Mr. John Albert Morecock. We coteach in my fifth grade classes three times a week. He showed me your book "10 Trick-or-Treater" in mid October and we decided to use it in our 5th grade classes because Halloween is near and we happen to teach the sentence pattern " How many ~ are there? There are ~."

We told the story to the students today. I like the book very much and so do the students. I also went online to your website. It is fantastic, and I like your illustration very much.

Hope to see more of your works.

Best Wishes

Grace