Saturday, April 04, 2009

Green Stuff






















The green stuff came yesterday: the Pure Synergy. My writing teacher had mentioned it. I saw her stir some up before our class meeting last Sunday, which lasted 3 and 1/2 hours. She didn't fall asleep during any of our final readings. When I got home, exhausted and never wanting to write a word again, I knew I had to order some. It came yesterday.

The directions said to take one tablespoon per day. But to start with a teaspoon and work your way up to a tablespoon. "How many teaspoons are in a tablespoon?" I asked Tom. He wasn't sure. Either two or four, probably.

You weren't supposed to take it an on empty stomach. Since I've never experienced that condition, I decided to try it first thing this morning. When I woke up I put 2 teaspoons in a jar with 8 ounces of water and shook it up. Then I drank it and went back to bed to read my e-mail.

A few minutes later I got up and marched down to the basement. I grabbed the mattock and broke up the dirt in our front garden. I planted the elephant thyme that I've been meaning to plant for 6 months. Then I spent 3 hours weeding. I ate lunch. I drew a picture of a green elephant watering the elephant thyme. I went down to the beach and jogged 3 miles. I ate dinner. I cleaned up the kitchen. Now I'm going to watch Slumdog Millionaire.

Did the green stuff have any effect? You be the judge.