Friday, January 31, 2014

Karen

Me and Karen at Judahlicious



















Karen is a writer I met through TIAPOS. We live close to one another––but on opposite sides of the park––so we met for lunch at Judahlicious today.

She was a good influence on me, but I like her anyway. What I mean by a good influence is: She told me about this drink called Farm. Then she ordered one. So instead of running a few doors down to Other Avenues and buying a beer to bring back to Judahlicious, I ordered a Farm too. It wasn't green––it was red! I was expecting green. I actually liked it, and it made me feel great.

She suggested sitting outside too, so I got some vitamin D.

Farm contains:
Greens, Celery, Carrot, Beet, Daikon Radish, Ginger, and Garlic.

I bet DAK's own homemade horseradish vodka might work out well with this.