Monday, August 02, 2010

Girl Talk


A great evening. Here we are at Vinorosso. Jane (in the middle) runs The Writing Salon. She loves to take photos even more than I do and has a dog named Olivia.

Msmush (Mary Ann) is on the right. She organized a book signing for The Bad Reporter a few years ago and that's where I met her. She works at the de Young and says the best time to see the Impressionism show is on Thursday nights. She brought hostess gifts for Jane and me.

At Vinorosso between 4:00 and 7:00 you can order a glass of Prosecco for $4 and homemade eggplant Parmigiana for $6. I ordered many other things besides Prosecco and the eggplant Parmigiana, including pistachios, roasted almonds, a big arugula salad and coffee. Others of us had pudding surrounded by globs of fresh raspberry syrup.

See what I mean about Jane? There she goes again. You can see her photos here.