Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Caption Contest


















© Laurence F. Taylor


Pioneer Woman had a great idea. She held a caption contest and awarded a $350 Williams Sonoma gift card to the lucky winner. So I decided to copy her and have my own caption contest.

My friend Larry the architectural photographer shot this picture last week. The person who comes up with the best caption for it will win a magnificent prize. It won't be a $350 Williams Sonoma gift card. Good God: $350 is how much my new wedding ring cost. But rest assured, the prize will be marvelous.

The deadline is midnight Saturday, November 17. Leave your caption as a comment. The entries will be judged on Sunday. On Monday I'll announce the winner–and reveal the prize.

p.s. Just in from Georgia: a wonderful blog called Faces in Places.

p.p.s. Just arrived from Barbara Taylor! A necklace made by Laurence F. Taylor Architectural Photographer for me. After making one for every woman in the universe he finally made one for me.