Thursday, February 01, 2007

And Now: The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

There were 3 winners who cracked the code for The Seven Wishes for 2007: Waterfall, Platitudinal, and Dee. They came up with these answers for part 1:
Health
Joy
Laughs
Love
Sex
Wealth
Peace
As for part 2–why I was advised that it was not a family-suitable design–here were their correct responses:
Waterfall: I'm not sure why it's not family suitable. If it weren't for SEX, there would be no families! :D
Platitudinal: #5 is needed to make a family, but not a family safe word. :)
Dee: Ummmhm, you were advised it was not a family suitable design because Sam or other family children shouldn't be exposed to words such has.......joy, NOOOoo let's make that S-E-X that may have been the problem. :-)
We had one runner-up:
Marie: BECAUSE THE LAST WORD IS IMPOSSIBLE AGHAGHAGHAHGHA!!!! (But I know the rest!)
The 3 winners will receive a very special award in the mail next week. An award that addresses all seven wishes for 2007. Our runner-up* will receive a very special award that addresses only the first 6 wishes for 2007.
*Marie, please e-mail me your address. I may have to get a note from your parents before I send your award.

7 comments:

marie said...

crap, i forgot my permission slip.... haha, it's on its way (i did eventually figure out the last word, but not till the middle of the night!)

platitudinal said...

I sure hope that the web sense will not pick up the repeatedly mentioned “x” word. It would be so tragic if I can’t read your blog during my break time at work. ;)

Waterfall said...

I'm a winner! I'm a winner! I pick the potato! (Unless you had an even better prize in mind, though I must admit, I can't imagine a better prize than a potato.)

linda said...

Marie: That's OK. That always happens to me too. (if I figure something out, it's usually the middle of the night.)

'tude: If this happens, will you let me know? I'll change the wish to "sox."

Waterfall: Yes, I have an even better prize in mind, believe it or not.

Dee said...

Linda, can't believe I got 'em all right -- I repeat, I am just not good at breaking the code in such things! Waterfall, that potato was really nice and if I ever arrive home from work at a decent hour and am not zonked, I'll share what I did with that Grand Award! :-))

Ciao,
Dee

linda said...

Dee: I think you should share with all of us what you did with that Grand Award.

Marilyn said...

I'm feeling really dense...I would have had NO CLUE how to crack that code. :)